One sassy lady is on the quest to enlighten the brains of numerous Americans across the country.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Volvos not only safe

I was checking out the Volvo C30 Canadian website (totally random, right?) and I think their new ads are really rad. Go to www.thec30.ca then wait until the intro is over and then at the top bar click "Cinema" then click the doors (sorry, the site doesn't make any links) and a list will pop up with all the videos they have made. I guess they asked their lovely Canadian fellas what they think about the Volvo C30 and they made shorts/commercials about each one. I think my favorite is the "It makes me feel like a real man" because Volvo is usually only known as the safe car (oh god, how horrible - I know), but it was sort of neat that they are trying to go in the direction their customers feel.

Cool approach. I also like the way the little videos look too. Ohh Sweden and Canada, why aren't you the US?

No comments: