One sassy lady is on the quest to enlighten the brains of numerous Americans across the country.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Kia Spectra Ad

Man, I wish I could find a video online of the Kia Spectra ad I saw earlier today. It's like 51 Kias driving in an oval around like 50 empty parking spaces and essentially playing a game of musical chairs. The last two cars are racing to make the last spot and it's a pretty cute way of showing how good their brakes are and seems like they are trying to brand themselves for being safe. Anyway, it gets the point across in a very subtle but obvious way and it was entertaining to watch. Coming from a car I don't particularly like, I was pleasantly surprised. Keep your eyes peeled for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it yet but I saw the Kia advertisement about an old woman driving a car with Kia oxygen sensor, just like the too fast too furious movie drifting on a parking on the 3rd floor of the building... It was really funny and amazing at the same time...