One sassy lady is on the quest to enlighten the brains of numerous Americans across the country.

Friday, March 16, 2007

The total for your burger and fries is your manhood.

I was surfing the net looking for info on fast food advertising not related to child obesity (which seems to be endless, by the way) and I found this article:

Fast-Food Chains Buck The Healthy Trend

I found this very interesting and something I noticed recently. Save for Subway, most other fast food chains have dropped the healthy bit and shimmied back into to fatties. Remember the good ol' days when McDonald's was trying to save face after Super-Size Me and added tons of "healthier" items and even a pedometer in an adult happy meal? Remember?? Americans are back to their old antics and chowing down giant burgers at an alarming rate. Why? Cause advertising says it's okay now! Who knew this blog would change directions from unthoughtful ads to strictly hating what advertising does to people (I still hate unthoughtful ads though, duh). I decided to research red meat because I've heard time and time again about how red meat pretty much rots in your bod. Lo and behold, numerous articles state high red meat consumption puts you in much greater risk for colon cancer and prostate cancer. Did ya hear that guys? Prostate cancer. Burger for your balls to put it poetically.

My new dream in life is to get hired to do the advertising for either McDonald's, Burger King, etc. and then secretly switch their commerical with one depicting a colonoscopy of a man with one testicle screaming "no more fast food" and then fade to black and in text run the name of whatever fast food company it is. I wonder how people will react to THAT fast food commerical. Hmm, maybe I should just contact truth.

1 comment:

JS said...

HAHAHAHA that would be amazing!