One sassy lady is on the quest to enlighten the brains of numerous Americans across the country.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ha! This is just too good.

So I'm sure you've all seen that Quiznno's Prime Rib Sub on Garlic Bread commercial where real people take the taste test between Quizno's and Subways version but oops... Subway doesn't have one! Pretty standard commercials for Quizno's nothing exciting but this one makes me turn the volume on high to make sure I get to see the whole thing. Because of that damn woman!! The woman at the end who speaks of "the sandwich having more meat and that's what a woman wants" is hilarious! Firstly, that statement seems unscripted and I'm really glad the editor was smart enough to not cut it. BUT THE LAUGH AT THE END!!!!! She doesn't sound human, it's amazing! I really want to be this womans friend. Anyway, I say good job to this commercial cause it is really dorky/charming and I have not met one person who has seen it and didn't have something to say about it. Here is a funny edited version of it:

Quizno's Woman... find me so I can make you laugh

I've never even seen this one probably becasue people love that weird woman so much:

Makes you hungry... but isn't funny!

No comments: